After amaster in political science, Pauline Marchand is currently studying at the"Ecole de Photographie et de Techniques Visuelles Agnès Varda" inBrussels (Belgium). Her practice questions the boundaries between documentary,fiction and personnal stories. Most of her works are based on testimonies,reflecting on the way reality is shaped by each individual point of view butalso how individual experience can reflect universal realities.
To what extent, personal stories can be seen as documentary ? How "documentray is an entryway to fiction", as Gregory Halpern said ?
+32 472 30 41 68
PUBLICATIONS & EXPOSITIONS
- July to September 2021 : "La femme solaire" exposed at La Fabrique du Docteur Faton as part of Les Promenades Photographiques (Vendôme, France)
- June 2021 : "30 years, and then?" featured in F-Stop Magazine Group Exhibition Issue Open Theme 2021 https://www.fstopmagazine.com/pastissues/107/groupexhibition.html
- January/February 2020 : "Apparences" exposed at Rosalie (Gembloux, Belgium)
- Summer 2019 : "Apparences" exposed at La Quinzaine de l'Image (Peleyre, France) https://www.peleyre.fr/quinzaine19.html
- August 2021 : Illustration of "Vélomania", in Gaël p. 133
- July 2021 : Illustration of "La roue n'arrête pas de tourner", in Trends Tendance p. 59
- May 2021 : In progress project featured on Revela'T Festival Instagram account
- July 2021 : Campus International at Les Promenades Photographiques (Vendôme, France)